Here we distributes tenders that help your business grow.
Rajasthan Solar Association (RSA) is a business organization set-up under Rajasthan Non-Trading Companies Act 1960 for the promotion of solar power in Rajasthan. RSA members (60 Nos.) include top international & national companies (VIKRAM SOLAR, FORTUM, AMPLUS SOLAR, SKY POWER GLOBAL, ACME SOLAR, MAHINDRA SUSTEN, GAMESA, RENEW POWER , RAYS POWER EXPERTS , STERLING & WILSON & HERO FUTURE to name a few) comprising solar project developers, EPC companies, module manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and service providers. Since its inception, RSA has played a key role in shaping encouraging solar policies and suitable regulatory framework in Rajasthan, facilitating industry-academia interface, generating awareness on contemporary industry issues and promoting research in the field of solar industry. RSA works very closely with national solar federations and other industry organizations and contribute to Pan-India issues of solar sector. RSA also works closely with international solar associations and multilateral agencies. We are committed to promoting solar energy by advancing solar-friendly policy-making and spreading awareness. To know more please visit our website: www.rajasthansolarassociation.con has all comprehensive information.
One of main near term goals of the association is to mobilize Investors to meet the target of 25000 MW, set by the Rajasthan Govt. by 2021-22, as a part of National Target of 100 GW by 2021-22.
RSA is working pro-actively for promotion of Solar Energy field in Rajasthan. Following are our achievements & milestones in last few months.
1. Net Metering Road show on 19 June 2015 at Neemrana
2. Net Metering Summit on 26 June 2015 at Jaipur
3. RSA Office Inauguration on 26 June 2015 at Trinity Mall Jaipur
4. Rajasthan Solar Development Summit -2014 on 19 December 2014 at Jaipur
5. Solar Open Access conference on 30 October 2015 at Hilton, Jaipur
6. Solar Rooftop conference on 15 October 2016 at Radisson, Udaipur
7. Official supporting partner -Intersolar India Show from Oct 19-21, 2016 in Mumbai
8. Official media partner for Dubai Solar Show. Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) - Dubai Solar Show 2016, United Arab Emirates, between 04th to 6th October 2016
9. Solar Roof in Hotel Hilton 14th June 2017 Jaipur.
10. Solar RoofTop Conference in Hotel Indana Palace in Jodhpur on 4th August 2017 Jodhpur.
11. RSA has supported various solar related events organized by CII, FIICI, ASSOCHEM, and MSME Department etc. in last year.
12. We have persuaded Central Government and State Government for industry friendly decisions like-
13. Solar Roofs Rooftop Conference -16 March 2018, Ajmer
14. RSA has supported various solar related events organized by CII, FIICI, ASSOCHEM, and MSME Department etc. in last year.
15. We have persuaded Central Government and State Government for industry friendly decisions like-
a. Rajasthan Government directive for lowering the Transmission charges 50%.
b. Industry facilitated clauses in Rajasthan Solar Policy – like- Reduce the processing fee beyond industry expectation.
c. Convinced Central Government/MNRE/SECI for recent bidding
Our Membership Form